Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

refund

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

hezagreat

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
I want a refund on items that were recently changed to require a higher itemlevel and now I can't use them for transmog. This is a total of over 6000 tokens that went to waste due to you guys changing the level requirement of shit. "Felshroud" is the name of the items. I have 8 pieces on 4 different characters and I can't use them anymore. (This is a repost because It would not let me respond on the other post that you requested my response with the information listed below.)

Character names:
Mistakez
bigasf
elementality
Untouchableq (this character is on my alt account)

Items:
https://www.wowhead.com/item=138169/felshroud-belt
https://www.wowhead.com/item=138164/felshroud-boots
https://www.wowhead.com/item=138192/felshroud-vest
https://www.wowhead.com/item=138163/felshroud-bindings
https://www.wowhead.com/item=138167/felshroud-hood?bonus=3387
https://www.wowhead.com/item=138168/felshroud-shoulders?bonus=3387
https://www.wowhead.com/item=138165/felshroud-pants?bonus=3387
https://www.wowhead.com/item=138166/felshroud-gloves?bonus=3387

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
Good afternoon. These items are meant to be transmogrified. You bought them in the "transmog" section and paid at the price of a trance (126 tokens in discounts). You can use them as intended. The fact that you are trying to put them on and farm naked players using an low character is not the purpose of the item and its section. So it won't work to use the items for a whole year and then return them because your bug was covered.

hezagreat

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
The purpose of the item is to equip, I bought the item in transmog tab, I equipped the item to use to powerlevel. BG's do not pop at low levels so the fact you tried to use that against me is hilarious. The item's were changed between now, and the time I bought them. I purchased them for 1 reason, that reason is now gone, therefore I wish to be refunded. If you are just going to try to insult me instead of resolving the issue with a biased opinion please let someone else handle my post. Thanks!

hezagreat

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Also it is wasn't a bug, in legion you could get the items on ANY level character and they would scale to whatever level you were. So making them require level 101 instead of making them scale was the laziest way to resolve the problem. I work a full-time job and donate money to this server to enjoy myself, if you are going to change an item due to a "bug" atleast change it to be blizz-like, seeming how the server is listed as such.

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. Devillish asked me to reply. Your request is complicated, we will discuss it with other admins and the head of the server.

There are 2 questions.
in legion you could get the items on ANY level character and they would scale to whatever level you were
1. Maybe there is a chance that you have some videos or maybe other info about the stat scaling? I'm not from Legion, if you have by any chance this info, please give a link. It will be easier for me to discuss it with developers. Maybe we will be able to fix it as you propose.
2. What do you mean saying that you used items to powerlevel? WoWWiki describes powerleveling as "the term used to describe the process of leveling a character as rapidly as possible with the least amount of play time. It can be used from any level up to level cap".
Did you mean it? If yes, we can give you the top level and you will be able to equip this items again. If that was really your goal, I don't see the problem, we can help you with this powerleveling, you mentioned.

hezagreat

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
The items in question were items obtained through the legion prepatch event. They were open world events you could go to on any level character and whatever level you were would determine what item level and what stats the gear had on it. Also that definition of powerleveling is correct, but I had the gear on a low level character with its experience locked and I would run my friends through dungeons using my low level character to level my friends up extremely fast. I don't want my characters boosted to level 110. I do appreciate the offer however, I would still like to be refunded all the tokens spent on these items seeming how I purchased them and now they were changed and I cannot use them for the reason I purchased them.

hezagreat

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь

This video will show a level 30 orc warrior obtaining the shoulders from one of the invasions. It's right at the end of the video.

Kleiner45

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Very curious. In the first message you write "I can't use them for transmog". Then some fictional powerleveling appears. Then, after being offered with a free upgrade, some magical "friends" appear, whom you "powerlevel". At the same time, you claim that your character is not of the maximum level, but you powerlevel friends with it. And you have 4 different characters for that. On a x100 server. You should have come up with a better fairytale :)

hezagreat

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
I never said I couldn't use them for transmog, stop fucking messaging me.

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
Items didn't scale on their own. Their drop depended on the level of the character when the box was opened. But the item itself did not change its ilvl and lvl if the character leveled up during the game. There was no such scaling.

By StormbornRage (7,601 – 2·18·53) <Premium User> on 2016/09/01 (Patch 7.0.3)
Does anyone know what happens to these if we continue saving them on the alts that didn't quite make it to 100?
If we wait and open them once those alts are 100, will they still contain level 700+ gear?
(Ugh, leveling at a normal pace again does not seem appealing.)

Eraclitus <Premium User> on 2018/01/06 (Patch 7.3.2)
The item level of the content scales with your character level when opening the chests (until item level 700 at character level 100). So opening these chests below 100 is a bit of waste as the item level will be below 700. Above character level 100 you will get better stuff when following the legion quests. So the best time to open them is with character level 100 and using the items as long as you have not reached the legion quest zones on the broken isles.

By vinneo (5,525 – 2·19·31) on 2016/08/14 (Patch 7.0.3)
Just a tip for those of you leveling from invasions.
Hold onto your chests and open them at level cap.
The loot's item levels are equivalent to when they are opened, not when they are received.

We sell ilvl 700 and it should require just 101 character levels.
Your video may show that the person received the product, but it does not show that they received it for 700 ilvla, like in our store.

hezagreat

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
I never said they got ilvl 700 version, I said you could get the items on any level character. My point still stands, I bought them for 1 reason, YOU guys changed the items, therefore I wish to be refunded.

hezagreat

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Very curious. In the first message you write "I can't use them for transmog". Then some fictional powerleveling appears. Then, after being offered with a free upgrade, some magical "friends" appear, whom you "powerlevel". At the same time, you claim that your character is not of the maximum level, but you powerlevel friends with it. And you have 4 different characters for that. On a x100 server. You should have come up with a better fairytale :)
Can we just ban this kid from forums please? He's ignorant as hell and extremely disrespectful in DM's. It's not a fairytale, it's the truth. Some people have friends, I stated nothing but facts this entire time, I will however own up to the fact that I did say I can't use them for transmog. What I mean't by that is I cannot use it for transmog on any characters lower than level 101 now.

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
Can we just ban this kid from forums please? He's ignorant as hell and extremely disrespectful in DM's. It's not a fairytale, it's the truth. Some people have friends, I stated nothing but facts this entire time, I will however own up to the fact that I did say I can't use them for transmog. What I mean't by that is I cannot use it for transmog on any characters lower than level 101 now.
U can use it for transmog on any characters lower than level 101 now.

hezagreat

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
That's cool, my feelings remain the same. Please take this topic to the higher ups.

hezagreat

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Because clearly you and I are going to get nowhere, you're just too unprofessional about how you approach things.

hezagreat

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
The only way i'm willing to accept not getting refunded is if my characters get the items back, the scaled down version to there specific levels of course.

hezagreat

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
The items in question were items obtained through the legion prepatch event. They were open world events you could go to on any level character and whatever level you were would determine what item level and what stats the gear had on it. Also that definition of powerleveling is correct, but I had the gear on a low level character with its experience locked and I would run my friends through dungeons using my low level character to level my friends up extremely fast. I don't want my characters boosted to level 110. I do appreciate the offer however, I would still like to be refunded all the tokens spent on these items seeming how I purchased them and now they were changed and I cannot use them for the reason I purchased them.
Here I clearly stated "whatever level you were would determine what item level and what stats the gear had on it." I never said ANYTHING about the gear leveling up with you like an heirloom, I said they SCALED TO YOUR LEVEL, meaning you could get them at ANY LEVEL 1-100.

Kleiner45

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
The only way i'm willing to accept not getting refunded is if my characters get the items back, the scaled down version to there specific levels of course.
You'd better acept the donation rules. It's clearly stated that transmog items are not refunded as long as you can transmog or equip it. They are sold in donation tab "transmog", not the problem of administration if you were trying to use it for something else

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху