Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refund transmog item

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Jûdas

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hello i would like to refund an item i bought customized item for the no chest apperance but i did not know i cant send it or use it on alts characters so i would like to buy it again on my warrior instead or send it there since i cant use it only on 1 character.

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. Why did you think that this item is transferable to alt characters? There are no transferable custom items on our server.

It can be refunded only in case when your current character can't use it.

Jûdas

Пользователь
Пользователь
because i though i could see the transmog on other characters in dalaran transmog npc but they i a asked people and they told me there is a special npc for the custom items
In any case can i send it from my main to my other character ? i dont need it on the one i bought it

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Sorry for the late response. You can't transfer any donated items between characters.

If your character can't use this item for some reason - we can do a refund, If you can use it with your current character - you are stuck with this item because in such cases we can't check all items of the character to understand whether this item was already used and refund is an attempt to get double transmog or the item wasn't used and the player is honest. That's why custom and transmog items can be refunded ONLY if the player can't use them at all.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху