Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NPC Aleria Windrunner Bug

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

DARKHELLSING

Проверенный пользователь
I was doing the missions to kill Argus in Mac'are I was talking with the Elf Alleria Windrunner from the final sequence for the throne of Triumph I was doing the mission of A Repicto a Punto and it was supposed that after delivering said mission he had to give me the next mission called A Lighthouse in the Darkness, but she didn't give me the mission but the sequence appeared that she was married and talking to the astral walker, and she didn't even give me the mission to continue with the story, THE RARE is that when I go to the map of Krokun there is a flight route that shows me that the mission is in the vindicate of Krokum when the mission has to be in the vindicate of Mac'are, I already reviewed the 3 argus maps point by point and nobody gives me missions to do, Prophet Velen is supposed to give it to me but in no claim he gives it to me, and the most RARE thing is that if I go to another flight point it no longer shows me that I have the supposed mission available in the vindicate, look here I send you a photo showing the supposed mission.
I publish here a video of the Mac'are sequence and at minute 26:10 at the time of completing that mission it was supposed that he had to give me the next one but he did not give it to me but the story continued, but without mission, I wait for an answer and help about this bug please, thanks.
the nickname is Blackarch..
here I also command capture of the missions with the commands
/run print (IsQuestFlaggedCompleted (Quest ID))
.q s

this is supposed to be the mission that is available but this
https://es.wowhead.com/quest=48560/ofrenda-de-sombra

Вложения

• WoWScrnShot_062421_190753.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_062421_190753.jpg
    216.1 KB · Просмотры: 0
  • WoWScrnShot_062421_201613.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_062421_201613.jpg
    181.2 KB · Просмотры: 1
  • WoWScrnShot_062421_201633.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_062421_201633.jpg
    178.9 KB · Просмотры: 1
  • WoWScrnShot_062421_201636.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_062421_201636.jpg
    178.6 KB · Просмотры: 1
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху