Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

no one cares

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

nvkiller

Проверенный пользователь
i both 3 relics wich i dont like i did a ticket on bug report in game no one answers to me i donated almost full gear but this relics are not so good wanna change pls help me

name in game : biblical time when im online : 16:00 in afternoon server time

i try this for 2-3 days now no one cares! and im here in forums to see if u admins can help and see my problem

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello.

You've bought three relics. Are they bugged or you just don't like them? If they are bugged we can return you tokens. If you don't like them you can't return them it's your choice. We don't return relics.

Bugreports are written to forum not in the ticket.

nvkiller

Проверенный пользователь
well i think the flash heal one dont work good i want to replace that one someone in game said i have 4 days to change if i dont like it or its bugged its hard for me i dont know russian language

im not satisfied with that relic i want to replace it pls

nvkiller

Проверенный пользователь
at least do somethign for those who donate if they are not statisfied with what they both i dont need full replacement of gear or something is a retarded relic

everything can be made in game by a gm rank 3 they can put santa set on 5.8 k players its not a problem

if a customer is not satisfied, satisfy his needs man and maybe he will buy more. that is marketing satisfy ur client !

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Sorry we don't return relics within 4 days if they are used on items. 4 days policy is about buying something by mistake, like missclick or being confused. Relics are one of the "return within 4 days" exceptions because user can not accidentally buy (first confirmation) and use (second confirmation) relic at the same time, these actions are certainly intentional and user takes all responcibility for them. There are more exceptions like transmog items and used services like refraction, sexchange or rerace.

We don't actually replace items because of the "change of heart", there will be too many returns in this case and we won't be able to cope with them.

Nevertheless if relic doesn't flash heal properly we will return all tokens. Bugged items can be returned regardless of time and item type . Please give us the link from wowhead on your relic and tell why do you think it doesn't function properly, so that I could ask testers and developers to check it.

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
I will close this topic tomorrow if there will be no answer.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху