Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I did not receive my points

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Allan38

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hello I am giving you a summary my friend gave me shop points I did not receive anything and I bought points I did not receive anything my friend sent me 1000 points via neosurf and I put 2000 points thanks for that

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. Hmm, sarcasm is always helpful, but instead of it you could give me some details about your problem: your nickname, login or something like that, because I can't guess it by your avatar, you know.

Actually 2,5 hours ago I've replied for the request that you filled in the control panel and told you that I had contacted the developers about your issue. I think that they will help with your problem within 24 hours and after that I will write back to you. Did you read it?

Allan38

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Here I am again sorry so no I did not receive from you sorry my account name and allan38 my friend who sent points his account name is zertadox I hope that will have been enough for you

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Here I am again sorry so no I did not receive from you sorry my account name and allan38 my friend who sent points his account name is zertadox I hope that will have been enough for you
Tank you for the information about the second account, i've just updated the request for developers with additional info. Now waiting for their response. It's night here, so I think they will answer tomorrow.

Did you check allan38****@gmail.com for my answer or you checked other email? Also, did you check spam? I will be grateful if you answer these questions, because it's not good if players don't receive my answers. I have to check this case.

Allan38

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
I received your message in my snaps hoping that it will be done quickly and I wanted to know I will receive my 3000 points even those of my friend

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. You didn't answer via email so I'll copy my message here
Can you please check your tokens amount? Is everything correct right now?

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
I will wait for you answer for one more day and then will close the topic

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху