Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refund 2 pve items

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

fulminax

Пользователь
Пользователь
I'm interested in refunding 2 items, 940 and 945, that were bought with tokens. Would like to know if able to do so. In affirmative case, tell me if u need any screenshot or any proof that i'm in possesion of these items, which i got them.

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. Are you from Legion x5? You need to find a donation return vendor, he is located next to the donation vendors. A list of your items will open and you must return it there

fulminax

Пользователь
Пользователь
ys, i am from legionx5. i don't know where is that npc. if it's in krasus, none of them offer me this option. moreover, chicken assured me that i would need screenshots to prove the purchased items i posess. by the way, these purchases were made before your shop was expanded, will i loss tokens?

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
ys, i am from legionx5. i don't know where is that npc. if it's in krasus, none of them offer me this option. moreover, chicken assured me that i would need screenshots to prove the purchased items i posess. by the way, these purchases were made before your shop was expanded, will i loss tokens?
Yes you will loose 30% of token cost for return

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху