Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want to know if i can donate this morph

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Eneru

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
I want to know if i can donate this morph, wowhead id: 54176/58207 (Alexstrasza)

If not, can i know what kind of custom morphs we can donate/have? Any list or something

thanks

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello, you can purchase the sylvanas morph. The morph ID is 601025. You can try it out on a test server, where the donation does not withdraw tokens.
Use ".donate morph use 601025" to see. Morph cost 6000 tokens. Discounted 4200 tokens. To buy it, leave your nickname and realm (if you decide to buy). I strongly advise you to examine the morph on the test, because some donat auras may conflict with it

Eneru

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hello, you can purchase the sylvanas morph. The morph ID is 601025. You can try it out on a test server, where the donation does not withdraw tokens.
Use ".donate morph use 601025" to see. Morph cost 6000 tokens. Discounted 4200 tokens. To buy it, leave your nickname and realm (if you decide to buy). I strongly advise you to examine the morph on the test, because some donat auras may conflict with it
I want Alexstrasza, not Sylvanas :cry:

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху