Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Donate vendor mount lost after using it from bag.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

grin141

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hello, i bought "champion's treadblade" mount from donate vendor on my character "Daftmonk" which is namechanged to "Noice" now, it dissapeared from my bag after use and its not in my mount collection.. could you pls refund my 460 tokens :( so i can buy another mount.

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. Please give your realm and a screenshot of the collection, it is important that all conditions are set in the filter in the collection

grin141

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
realm name = Legion-5x
character name = Noice

here's my full mount collection with filtering as well and inventory

Hurtful

GM Legion х100; Куратор Legion FUN
Старший GM
Game Master Legion x100
Hello. The mount you specified is only available for use by alliance characters. For the horde, it will not be in the collection and cannot be used.
Create a character for the alliance, turn on all filters and take 1 more screenshot. If the mount is not there, then we can reissue it (it will be necessary to study the alliance character and use it only for this faction) or issue a refund.

grin141

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hello. The mount you specified is only available for use by alliance characters. For the horde, it will not be in the collection and cannot be used.
Create a character for the alliance, turn on all filters and take 1 more screenshot. If the mount is not there, then we can reissue it (it will be necessary to study the alliance character and use it only for this faction) or issue a refund.
its not in my alliance characters as well, here are the screenshots on my alliance character.. a refund would be nice so i can get another mount instead of this :(

1645063339824.png
1645063373677.png
1645063409220.png

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху