Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Mounts

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

sulfan

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hello,
is there a list of custom mounts that can be bought? + prize list
I just saw this post and was wondering what else is obtainable to buy, because I dont see this mount in the ingame shop

Frostds

Проверенный пользователь
Hello. There is no list. Mount is an NPC summoned by a command. You search on wowhead for the npc you need, check on the Legion Test realm how it will look. It is important that it is not too big and not too small, and that the character sits on it correctly. You can check it with the .don mount fly use id or .don mount ground use id command on Legion Test. id is in wowhead link.
For example,
.don mount fly use 87012
to summon https://www.wowhead.com/npc=87012
Price - 800 tokens

sulfan

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Ok if I want .don mount fly use 54432 is there a way to make it small?

sulfan

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
I am ready to sell this mount if all the animations suit you. You can watch them on test realm. Mount cost 800 tokens
I just saw I linked the wrong egammi link

I will probably buy this mount but after the next season when I got tokens again, will those mounts also get affected by discounts during Christmas?
(-30%, 560 tokens)

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху