Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

yo he donado, pero no puedo cobrar.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

palkain

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
para utilizar el servicio, debe realizar un nuevo registro completo. En las ventanas de selección de personaje, aparecerá una opción para crear un personaje de nivel 110. solo puedes usar una vez.

creó el personaje, pero no accedo al beneficio.

Doné pero no puedo cobrar.

Para utilizar el servicio, debe pasar por un nuevo registro. En las ventanas de selección de personaje, aparecerá la opción para crear un personaje de nivel 110. Solo puedes usarlo una vez.

Creé un personaje, pero no tengo acceso a los beneficios.

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. English please, I understand Spanish very poorly.

Did you donate something or you are talking about promotions that allowed to create character on new account during the promotions for Halloween?

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
What is the problem with it?

I translated your text with google translate, but I don't understand what are you talking about registration new account. Donated services don't need to register new account

palkain

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
I donated, and bought from the Succubus NPC,
1668613587231.png
but it has not been executed on my pj.
1668613599638.png
please your help, thank you.

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Oh, thank you.

Can you give a full screenshot of character selection screen? There should be a special button for using this option, that allows to create a new character.

palkain

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
The button is there but I select no option, it is useful to me, I tried all of them.

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hmm, I asked my collegues to help.

Just checking, did you clear cache?

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
What's your version of the wow client?

Did you download it through our launcher?

Questions from the head admin of the server. He says that In some version character creation is not displayed.

palkain

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Everything solved, thank you very much for your help.

Реакции: Agis
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху