Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

transmog set disappear from collection

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

fuarkkbruh321-

Пользователь
Пользователь
sup uwow i buy yesterday a set from the shop for 850 coins and i get him when i log on i use him but after a disconnect and a reconect i lost him it disapear from my collection all the set so now i doesn't have and i cannot re use him so please give me back into the game into my collection or if u can't give me back my 850 coins that i use for purchasing this set is
Fierce Gladiator's Plate Armor (Elite Recolor) my character is : Fuarrkk a tauren warrior in légion x100 realm

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. You have purchased a set for an alliance. Then you changed faction, so you can't see him in the horde. But it is still in your collection and available to the characters of the alliance, it is not replaced by the Horde.

fuarkkbruh321-

Пользователь
Пользователь
oh but the set that i purchased is the same for both u know
it's the gladiator set not the recoloring simple set version so normally i can where it and use it for both and actaully my tauren still has the set skin on him so it's a proof that work for horde too but i just don't see him in collection

fuarkkbruh321-

Пользователь
Пользователь
the gladiator version is not the same for both faction but the Elite one is same for both faction and my warrior is in horde now so can i switch this set into my horde side ? i know that cause in the real wow back in the day when i play him my warrior has both the same set élite one ^^ so i know normaly that work like that but i f that not the case here visibly can you please cancel this buying set in orderer to regain my coin 850 by the way to rebuy him for my horde warrior please cause normally i use this set for horde i want this set for horde normally

fuarkkbruh321-

Пользователь
Пользователь
i mean is it possible please to replaced it for the horde side cause i don't what the set for my alliance character but only for the horde side my bad i just made a mistake visibly^^

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху