Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Report for Bug Abusers on Mythic ToS sisters boss

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

adofai

Пользователь
Пользователь
According to the thread:
https://forum.uwow.biz/threads/the-problem-of-season-rewards.308493/
The bug abuser should recieved ban and remove season reward.

Here is a screen cap of player use bug on Mythic ToS sisters boss
Screen cap time:
2023 July 7 4:05 (UTC+8) / 23:05 (moscow time)
You can refer the raid mark (blue and yellow) indicate the bug tactics on this boss.
97f0e753612c3755e6a8ff55f47a6f86.jpeg
Player list:

Allkapone
Bonzai
Marvella
Балакрас
Мелунта
水银灯
Dadar
Ойблинсорри
Asfik
Namika
Sweetgodx
Vigoss
заврюшка
руричка
Allistor
Hooka
Whispermind
лорноксикам
денталеон

Lastly, I would like to request for investigate all the player kill mythic sisters. They are potentially exploiting game bug.
I Hope the administrator can fairly and justly punish every player who abuses bugs, so other player can enjoy the game

kisluk

Специалист по работе с общественностью
PR-специалист
Game Master Legion x100
Hello. How do you think I found out about the bug and punished you and other players? It was from this guild that information came from screenshots and video recordings so that the developer would fix this problem from the very first day. Unlike you, they brought a bug and are not punished for this.
Specifically, Sweetgodx compiled a bug report, which was sent to the developer. So you don’t have to try to desecrate others, not everyone used it for 11 cd in a row, like your guild.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху