Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Items return please

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Felkurio

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Sorry for annoy, I promise I wont anymore, I've spend money in this server, If I say the truth idk what i am doing because, i had 2300 tokens+ in the beginning and now i only have around 1000. Buying and giving back items each time with -30% of its original value. Today you gift 1000 tokens, I would like refund 2 trinkets, for buy items for my monk, I made a error, if you make me this favour i will buy tokens , so please. i am aiming for a monk 991. thx happy new year.

All started with my rogue, but people said rogues can't go to mythic + 20+. then I made a mage, but it didn't like me, then i am aiming for a tank now, hoping you understand me.
WoWScrnShot_010124_221649.jpg

Just disenchanted the items, Need refund those trinkets

Name: Møroha
Server: Legion x100
Items id: 144480 , 151955

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. We are not helping you with consequences of your choice. Refunds are possible only in cases of missclick or something like that. You can't missclick donate 2 items.
Choose 1 item for refund and I will help you

Felkurio

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Name: Møroha
Server: Legion x100
Items id: 144480

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
I've filled the request for item return, within 72 hours developers will reply. I will reply again here when it's done.

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Will wait for reply for 1 more day

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху