Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Недавнее содержимое от Monaha

  1. M

    Нарушители чата / Chat breakers

    I am writing in response to the rejection of my appeal. I find it deeply troubling and disappointing that my request for a full, unbiased review of the complete chat logs was dismissed in favor of a selective screenshot. By refusing to examine the full context—where I was subjected to repeated...
  2. M

    Нарушители чата / Chat breakers

    Subject: Request for Full Chat Log Review Dear Support Team, I am writing this letter to address the recent complaint and screenshot submitted against me regarding an altercation inside a dungeon. I want to state clearly from the beginning that I am not writing this to deny my actions or evade...
Сверху