Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Недавнее содержимое от alchi

  1. A

    Информация Руководство по режиму Hardcore / Hardcore Guide

    thanks for rez sir, and can u teleport me, at the worgen start plz or stormwind because i m stuck in this bugued zone my quest are in this die zone so can t finish them , and can t get out of this place then. so can t do nothing exept kill mob, i m just stuck, all the door closed. :s You are...
  2. A

    Информация Руководство по режиму Hardcore / Hardcore Guide

    1) Ninjapul, Legionx100 ; 2) I’m dying from exhaustion and shortness of breath, just like when you’re out on the open sea. You’ll see this in all the screenshots; I’ve circled it in red in the attached screenshot labelled fatigue = ‘exhaustion’. and I pointed out that you can check the whole...
  3. A

    Информация Руководство по режиму Hardcore / Hardcore Guide

    Hello, please take a proper look at the screenshot – you’ll see that I’m dying from exhaustion and shortness of breath, just like when you’re out on the open sea. You’ll see this in all the screenshots; I’ve circled it in red in the attached screenshot labelled fatigue = ‘exhaustion’. and I...
  4. A

    Информация Руководство по режиму Hardcore / Hardcore Guide

    hi, have some problem with tiredless in worgenzone and die because of this, can u rez me and told me if the problem is resolved and if not can u teleport me at start of worgen zone because can t continu my chain quest because of that , name is ninjapul, like u can see u die because of tiredless...
  5. A

    Problem Sesam Character

    It s OK see in game with mj it s résolved thanks you
  6. A

    Problem Sesam Character

    the problem is that I don't know the quest or the NPC because they never appeared, it's for my prodigious weapons I still have 2 left to recover, the NPC never wants to appear again even if I continue the class quests he doesn't appear, after that as I tell you I stopped playing with the...
  7. A

    Problem Sesam Character

    My nickname is Rugah on legion x100 , bought sesam in promotion for 700 tokens, received my sesam start my char and take new race of midnight but there is a lot of bug in my chain quest and now i m just locked pnj never appear think my char is broken maybe is the new race do that don t know, can...
  8. A

    Problem Sesam Character

    Hello I have a problem with my character it is full of bugs when I evolve in my quest 1 out of 3 I have bugs I would like to delete it and recover my 700 balance from my sesam to change race because I think it may be linked to that because my friend became a druid and had no bugs on these...
Сверху