Перейти к содержимому

Welcome to Форум проектов blackmanos
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Фотография

F.A.Q. about full character transfer to Legion

• Закрытая тема Тема закрыта
В этой теме нет ответов

ВНЕ САЙТА   Elodevlir

Elodevlir

Куратор MoP, трансфер, техническая поддержка

• 6 499 сообщений
7 699 - Титан Uwow
  • Реалм:Все миры
  • Персонаж:Elodevlir

SQQl.png

F.A.Q. about full character transfer to Legion

What is a paid character transfer?
Answer: We make a complete transfer of the character from another server. In return, a representative of the Administration deletes your character on the old server after verification, payment and approval.
An important point! We accept all claims and flaws in the transfer before payment, when the character is created on the test server and you have the opportunity to check everything on it. By paying for his application, the player confirms his agreement with character transfer.
UPD: Promotional (free) are transferred on the following conditions: when creating an application, you understand and agree that there may be inaccuracies in the transfer, no additional issue of mounts, objects, ranks, achievements, artifact power, relics lost during the transfer, etc. etc. will not be produced. In some cases, exceptions are possible (if have the technical ability to fix the bug completely for all players, and not for an individual user).
When creating an application, you understand and accept the condition that we are not responsible for any damage that occurred during the transfer or in any way related to the transfer service. Technical problems, temporary suspension of the provision of the transfer service, are not the basis for the presentation of any moral, material, property or other claims.

What will my character get after transferring to Uwow.biz?

We transfer next

What are the exceptions and limitations for paid transfer?

We don’t transfer next

Other

Achievements

How do I create a transfer request?
Answer: Instructions for creating an application are here - http://forum.uwow.bi...vki-na-perenos/

What are the basic requirements for character transfer?
Answer: There are several basic conditions for the transfer (you can find out the other nuances from other points of our F.A.Q):

• The player account on the old server should be accessible to us. This means that it should not be blocked, and your old server / game world should be operational. In the personal account on the site, we do not check requests. Personal data (login / mail and password) must be reliable, carefully check this information when creating a transfer request.
  • On the server from which the transfer is made, there should be no restrictions for the delete of characters.
  • The rating of the game world from which you transfer the character must match or be lower than the rating of the game world on the Uwow.biz server.
  • Before creating a transfer request, you must transfer the rights of the guild leader to another character or dissolve the guild.
  • Leave the character near the bank of your faction. If transferring from the circle server - leave the character, if possible, not at the bank in New Dalaran, but, for example, in another capital, especially smart players sometimes kill bankers and it takes me a lot of time to transfer each such character upon request to another bank.

What will happen to the character’s nickname if my old nickname is busy on your server?
Answer: If your nickname at the time of transfer to the Uwow.biz server is already taken by another player, then when you enter the game world, the system will offer you to change the nickname for free.

Are there any restrictions when choosing a nickname for a character?
Answer: Yes, the following rule applies to our server:

• It is forbidden to use obscene and insulting words in the names of players, the arena of teams, communication channels and guilds. It is forbidden to use the names of characters consisting of third-party symbols. Nicknames can only be created using the Russian alphabet (A-Z) and the English alphabet (A-z). It is forbidden to combine symbols from several layouts in one nickname. It is forbidden to create characters with names similar to the names of any of the representatives of the administration, with the exception of moments if your character was created earlier than the character of the representative of the administration.

If your nickname falls into the forbidden category, then you must change it to another one that does not contradict this rule. Otherwise, we will be forced to forcibly close the character’s access to the account for a period specified by the server’s rules.

And what are the rules on your server? Should I execute them if actions of this kind were allowed on my old server?
Answer: When registering an account on our server, you check "I accept server rules." This means that you automatically agree with the specified project rules and confirm that you carefully read them. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you carefully read them and avoid breaking them before starting the game. You can familiarize yourself with the rules of Uwow.biz here.

Can I transfer a character from the “Battle for Azeroth” version to the “Legion” version?
Answer: Not. The transfer operates as follows:
- from “The Burning Crusade”, “Wrath of lich king”, “Cataclysm”, “Mists of Pandaria”, “Warlords of Draenor”, “Legion” - to “Legion”.

Can I transfer my character to Legion FUN?
Answer: Yes, transfer to Legion FUN is available now.

Should my character be at the maximum level?
Answer: No, you can transfer a character of any level. There may be exceptions for applications left during the promotion period.

Are there any servers / game worlds from which transfer to the Uwow.biz server is not possible?

Answer: Yes. We are unable to transfer the character from servers / game worlds where it is impossible to delete the character, as well as from servers where you can restore the character for free.
Important! At the moment, the transfer is available only from those servers that are in the list when creating the request.

Can I transfer characters between the game worlds of the Uwow.biz server?

Answer: No, characters are not yet being transferred inside the servers.

Are there any restrictions on the number of characters transfer?

Answer: No, you can transfer any number of characters. But keep in mind that on one account there is a limit of characters. Therefore, carefully check before creating the request whether there is space left for the newly created character. If the limit is exceeded, then the request will display the status "Character Limit". The character will appear on the account after freeing up space.

What is the deadline for considering the application?

Answer: The request review period is up to 2 days. Applications for paid transfer are considered first. I draw your attention to the fact - transfer in promotions, the consideration period may be extended to 4-5 days.

Why rejected my application?!
Answer: We reject applications only if they are not compatible with the transfer conditions. The reason for the refusal is displayed in your account.
UPD: LEAVE CHARACTERS AT THE BANK; APPLICATIONS WITH CHARACTERS LEAVED NOT IN BANK WILL BE REFUSED. THE APPLICATIONS IS VERY MUCH, TO TRANSFER EACH CHARACTER TO THE BANK TAKES A LARGE QUANTITY OF TIME.

Can I transfer a character from the official server?
Answer: No.

I want to play for the Death Knight class. Can I transfer a character to an empty account?
Answer: Yes, to transfer you do not need to have a character of level 55 on your account, the character will be successfully created.

My character on the old server belongs to the allied race, will the race be preserved during the transfer or will I be offered to choose another?

Answer: Character race is saved.

What should I do if during execution of the application I have the status "Error"?

Answer: Notifications about errors of paid transfer come to my e-mail, therefore we usually respond immediately and check the causes of such a problem, therefore, it is not necessary to additionally inform us about it.

From which servers is transfer available now?
Answer: 
SRIa.png

How much does a transfer cost? Transfer is currently free.
Answer:

Spoiler

An important issue / flaw was detected during transfer. Where do I go?

Answer: If you find errors or problems, please report them in this thread http://forum.uwow.bi...nosa-na-legion/

In F.A.Q. no question that interests me, where should I turn?

Answer: As questions arise, we try to complement F.A.Q. If you did not find the answer to your question, then you can leave a message in the subject "Questions about transferring characters from other servers"

Dear users! Due to the fact that the service is new, this topic can subsequently be supplemented and edited. Prices are not final and subject to change.

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых