Перейти к содержимому

Welcome to Форум проектов blackmanos
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Фотография

Artifact in the mailbox there is no way to get out

• Закрытая тема Тема закрыта
Сообщений в теме: 27

ВНЕ САЙТА   RMBwarrior

RMBwarrior

Разведчик

• 39 сообщений
0 - Uwow ко мне равнодушен

As I understood, you couldn't take the artifact from the mail. Did you take it now? If yes and there is a new problem, please describe it?

There is something worng with artifact level now?

I got the artifact from the mail and found that the artifact into a 0 level 【buy 925 Holy things are not lost】, I hope to return to my previous purchase of 68 level, today I upgraded the artifact to 36 level , Can not get it new skills tasks,Hope to solve this problem

ВНЕ САЙТА   RMBwarrior

RMBwarrior

Разведчик

• 39 сообщений

As I understood, you couldn't take the artifact from the mail. Did you take it now? If yes and there is a new problem, please describe it?

There is something worng with artifact level now?

I got the artifact from the mail and found that the artifact into a 0 level 【buy 925 Holy things are not lost】, I hope to return to my previous purchase of 68 level, today I upgraded the artifact to 36 level , Can not get it new skills tasks,Hope to solve this problem

I am through the NPC Quest Repair ,still is can not get the artifact new skills task

ВНЕ САЙТА   Agis

Agis

Вождь

• 6 057 сообщений
3 501 - Титан Uwow
  • ГородСПБ

I will ask GM from Legion to help with item level. She will write here soon

ВНЕ САЙТА   RMBwarrior

RMBwarrior

Разведчик

• 39 сообщений

I will ask GM from Legion to help with item level. She will write here soon

I was due to the server backtrack caused the artifact lost and into the mail ,buy the 68 artifact level was reset by system 0 level, Gm Crazyenot Say:According to the rules can not be restored buy artifact level. As a consumer I feel very sad。

ВНЕ САЙТА   Agis

Agis

Вождь

• 6 057 сообщений
3 501 - Титан Uwow
  • ГородСПБ

I don't think this information is correct, still waiting for the responce of the Elodevlir here

ВНЕ САЙТА   Agis

Agis

Вождь

• 6 057 сообщений
3 501 - Титан Uwow
  • ГородСПБ

Check your control panel on our site. We have returned donation to your balance and you can buy levels again. Please write back if everything is okay

ВНЕ САЙТА   RMBwarrior

RMBwarrior

Разведчик

• 39 сообщений

Check your control panel on our site. We have returned donation to your balance and you can buy levels again. Please write back if everything is okay

Has received donations ,Thank you,UWOW staff is great,I will recommend this great server to the Chinese players

ВНЕ САЙТА   Agis

Agis

Вождь

• 6 057 сообщений
3 501 - Титан Uwow
  • ГородСПБ

Thank you, sorry for waiting this long, Have a nice day

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых